Designed for agricultural applications, the AFS Pro 700 delivers daylight readability and one of the largest screens in the industry in a lighter, thinner package with more computer power, so you can see not only what is on the screen, but also what’s beyond it.
Full-colour, integrated touchscreen
With the AFS Pro 700, you’ll benefit from added capabilities with minimal complexity. Set your screen to display the operating information most important to you. Work with third-party implements and even move the console between Case IH vehicles. Just one screen provides a universe of functionality.
- 26 cm diagonal touchscreen
- Up to 6 run screens on a single monitor
- Faster processing speeds than the AFS Pro 600
- Almost 50 percent lighter than the AFS Pro 600
- Perimeter reduction of more than 30 percent compared to the AFS Pro 600
In addition, the Case IH Multicontroller Armrest, found in most high-horsepower Case IH equipment, features an integrated mount for the AFS Pro 700 display. Case IH worked extensively with producers like you to develop the new Multicontroller Armrest console and put key functions where they feel most natural.
Single interface for precision farming functions
One easy-to-operate display controls multiple applications effortlessly, even in mixed-fleet situations.
The AFS Pro 700 monitor is the control hub for:
- AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance: Fully integrated, hands-free control of tractors, combines and sprayers to reduce operator fatigue, skips and overlaps, soil compaction and more.
- AFS Row Guide™ for combines: A combination of AFS AccuGuide and mechanical sensors to enable hands-free operation, even in fields planted without guidance.
- AFS ISOBUS task controller: Automatic control of sections and application rates and flows, on ISOBUS ready implements.
- AFS yield monitoring and mapping: Yield and grain moisture tracking in real time.
- Automatic Crop Settings (ACS): Combine settings preset for various crops and crop conditions, making it easier to move from crop to crop.
- AFS Connect: Pipeline to send and receive machine, agronomics and job-site information using a combination of GPS and cellular technology
With the AFS Pro 700 display in your cab, you can manage all your tasks and data from a single point. Farming is complicated enough without needing to switch from monitor to monitor or trying to make things work together when they were never designed to do so.
From your seat with just a few touches you can fine-tune options such as remote valve timers and flow control, auto PTO, engine speed settings, wheel slip alarm, calibrations and implement settings, as well as other key machine functions in Steiger, Puma CVX, Puma, Maxxum Multicontroller and Magnum tractors and Axial-Flow® combines. You can even save settings for each implement based on working conditions.
Mixed fleet? No problem. The AFS Pro 700 is ISO 11783 VT compliant, so any ISO VT-compliant implement can be controlled from a single screen.
- Fine tuning of vehicle setup and controls such as Automatic Crop Settings (ACS), headers, moisture and yield calibrations and more…
- Record keeping under the grower, farm, field, task, structure. See what was done and when.
- Performance monitoring of fuel usage, engine and PTO load, wheel slip and work rates, either live, specific to the job or as daily averages. Status of maintenance and more…
- Hitch notebook: this screen allows you to save the settings for each implement according to the working conditions. Next time you attach the plough, for example, you just need to open the notebook, choose the right setup and away you go.
Track key equipment performance data in real time, by job or as a daily average, using the AFS Pro 700.
Management decisions are simplified with better information on:
- Fuel usage
- Engine and PTO load
- Wheel slip
- Work rates
Improved processing power
The AFS Pro 700 delivers a 500 percent increase in relative performance compared to previous models.
- 256 MB RAM to speed up operations (compared 64 MB)
- 64 MB flash memory to transfer data to other computers (compared to 32 MB)
A USB port simplifies both the uploading and downloading of data. Map data, guidance lines, elevations, obstacles and boundaries can be easily exported and shared between displays.
Unfortunately, you do not have eyes in the back of your head, but the AFS Pro 700 provides three video inputs to help you feel like you do. With the AFS Pro 700, you can monitor implements and grain tank fill, back up more easily, boost safety, and reduce back and neck fatigue caused by turning to see behind you. The video window can be adjusted to appear as big or as small as you want.