Maximise your return on investment
Make the most of your management skills
Track all of your machines and, by extension, your team from a single web page, allowing you to:
- Accurately pinpoint the exact location of a given machine
- Communicate directly to the cab display of any machine
- Coordinate machine logistics so you can efficiently manage maintenance, refueling, delivery of inputs and other needs to keep your people productive and machines running smoothly
- Generate real-time reports on productivity, revenue generation and costs
Compatible with existing equipment
Extend your investment
AFS Connect Basic is compatible with your existing precision farming systems, so Everitt & Marshall can retrofit it on fleets of both Case IH and competitive equipment. Use it with:
- AFS 600 or 700 displays
- Any equipment using the standard ISO J1939 CAN protocol
Security & asset tracking
Protect Your sizeable investment
Streamline maintenance and lower your insurance premiums by using the AFS Connect Basic alerts *:
- On-time service monitoring helps you protect the value of your investment
- Geo-fencing ensures a machine stays within certain coordinates preset by you
- Curfew management sends an alert if a machine is started after working hours
*Upon regional availability
Monitor and increase productivity in real time
With AFS Connect Basic you can create reports on productivity, revenue generation and costs. Having this data quickly improves your decision-making capabilities.
AFS Connect Basic utilizes the industry standard ISO J1939 protocol, so it can access system information from any compatible machine, including:
- Engine hours
- Vehicle Location
AFS Connect Basis
The AFS Connect Basic offers fleet management capabilities, machine location tracking and a working status overview. Knowing exactly where your tractor or combine is – in which field and in which part of that field – allows you to guide trailers or fuel supplies exactly to the right spot. No time is wasted whilst the efficiency of man and machine is kept at their maximum. With the AFS Connect Manager, you can be alerted when your machine leaves a designated area. In addition to security benefits, this also allows you to guide operators to preferred routes and instructed areas – particularly helpful for inexperienced staff or contract services.
AFS Connect Advanced
The AFS Connect Advanced package includes all the features and abilities of the AFS Connect Basic plus various other helpful management and analysis possibilities:
- Compare data from different machines and identify areas of possible improvement where one machine is performing better than another.
- Having operating data instantly at hand, as well as access to performance and set-up figures from previous working periods for the same or similar machines, provides aid for new or inexperienced operators and enables them to quickly increase their efficiency.
- AFS Connect messaging allows farm owners and managers, as well as Case IH dealer technicians, to send advice directly to the machine’s display – so operators can improve their performance on the move.